Staff members are encouraged not to make anonymous complaints in order to facilitate collection of further evidence if necessary. However, in situations where an individual does not want to review identity, corruption reporting can be done anonymously. If there is sufficient evidence to justify investigation of anonymous report, the investigation will be made based on the following;
- Seriousness of the issue at hand.
- Credibility of the complaint.
- Evidence provided during reporting.
- Prospects for external investigation.
- Fairness to the person being investigated.