To be considered for postgraduate admission to South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU), you must meet minimum requirements set by the postgraduate School. Requirements of individual graduate programs are often more rigorous than those set by the postgraduate School.
Every postgraduate program sets their own deadlines and requires the submission of additional materials. These materials vary by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of your work, and personal statements. Information about required materials is available from the graduate coordinator of each program.
Decisions regarding admission are made by the admitting departments, but all offers of admission are subject to verification of university admission requirements such as degree conferral, academic transcripts, etc., by postgraduate Admissions, Office of the University Registrar.
When your application is complete, it will be reviewed on an individual basis by the School in your proposed program. Final decisions on admissibility are made only after all factors and credentials related to your educational background have been considered. Make sure your academic record indicates excellent preparation for study at the university in your proposed major field.
UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT NUMBER(S) FOR FEE PAYMENT
|ACCOUNT NAME||BANK||BRANCH||ACCOUNT NUMBER|
|South Eastern Kenya University||National Bank of Kenya||SEKU||0102152862000|
|South Eastern Kenya University||Equity Bank of Kenya||Kitui||0720295920757|
|South Eastern Kenya University||Absa Bank Kenya||Kitui||2021558152|
|South Eastern Kenya University||Co-op Bank of Kenya||Kitui||01129300544600|
|SEKU Fees Collection Account||Family Bank||Kitui||072000038445|
FEES PAYMENT USING M-PESA
- Go to M-PESA menu and choose Lipa na M-PESA option
- Select Pay Bill option
- Key in the SEKU M-PESA business number - 339228
- Key in your Student Registration Number as your account number
- Key in the amount you wish to pay
- Key in your M-PESA PIN
- Check again to ensure you have input the correct information and send
- Wait for M-PESA SMS confirmation
The following information should be presented to the bank on deposit
- The student’s Full Names
- The student’s Registration Number
Note: The original copy of the bank deposit slip is kept by the student for personal reference
- The original copy of the bank deposit slip is kept by the student for personal reference
- All cheques and money orders are payable to the SOUTH EASTERN KENYA UNIVERSITY
- Do not deposit cheques or money orders into these accounts
- Personal cheques are not accepted.
For more information please contact;
The Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic, Research and Student Affairs on
The Registrar Academics