In the event that the University preliminary investigation indicates that a criminal offense may have been committed by an individual, the case shall be referred to the Police or Ethics Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) with the following minimum details;
- A summary of the allegations(s).
- A list of suspected offender(s) (where known).
- A chronological account of the facts giving rise to the allegation(s).
- A list incorporating details of witnesses or potential witnesses.
- Copies of relevant documents.
- Copies of all records of interviews, statements, depositions or affidavits obtained up to that point and in particular any written statement made by the subject of the investigation.