Sensitization and registration for youth, women and persons living with disability on 30% procurement allocation by south eastern kenya university (seku)
The above mentioned groups of people are invited to attend a one day seminar at SEKU Main Campus ROB Boardroom on 4thApril, 2018 starting from 10.30am for sensitization and registration of suppliers and service providers in the above mentioned groups.
Interested persons/firms must submit the following document during the time of registration so as to facilitate instant registration:-
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation
- Tax compliance certificate/ or exemption
- The relevant valid certificates from Treasury i.e youth, women and persons with disabilities
- Identification documents (passport/national ID)
- Certification from relevant regulatory/Professional Bodies
- National council for persons living with disabilities certificates where applicable
- National Construction Authority Certificate for construction category (where applicable)
Further, persons who are interested but do not have registered companies/firms will be guided on how they can register companies and benefit from the above scheme.
Any corresp/ondences must be directed to:-
Chief procurement officer
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. box 170-900200, Kitui
Please avail yourselves for this important exercise.